Post by imcdonnell on Apr 19, 2018 7:57:37 GMT
All Membership applications and renewals are now to be done online… --> Membership Application and Renewals
You can check your membership status and view / print your e-membership card here… -->Check Membership Status
Some general membership points.
- Membership runs Jan to Dec
- You become a member by paying subs and completing the online membership form.
- If you were a member in the previous year - you need to renew by 31 Mar of the current year or your membership will cease.
- To renew you will need to complete the online membership form.
- If your membership ceases (ie you haven't renewed by 31 Mar) you will need to join as a ‘new member’.
- If your membership ceases you lose the ability to ride for BRCC or claim BRCC as your club when signing on for TTs etc.
Membership Payment details - Please ask.
Please use ‘YourSurname-Initial-Subs’ (eg SMITH-D-Subs) as a reference - to help us identify who the payment is from.
Membership Fees (for 2020):
- Junior 6 to 11 £0
- Junior 12 to 15 £6
- Junior 16 to 18 £8
- Senior £20
- Couple £25
- Family £33
- Corresponding £5
- Honorary / Life £0
- BRRT Join as a BRCC Member
- Go-Ride £10
50% Discount Age 60 years +
If joining from 01 Jul the Membership fee is reduced to 50%
If joining from 01 Oct – You can pay the 50% rate or the full rate which will include the following year (ie get the remainder of the current year for free)
So, whether you are joining as a new member or renewing, please do so at bedsroad.org/join_online.php
Membership Payment details:
If paying via BACs from your Bank Account - please use the following details
Account Number: 01293926
Sort Code: 30-90-66
Reference: Please use ‘Surname-Initial-Subs’ (eg SMITH-D-Subs) - to help us identify from whom the payment is from.
Membership Fees: For the latest fees please check the link above - as if joining.